Everyone that I talk to about my podcast always asks me two questions 1. How do I start my own podcast? 2. How much does it cost? It seems that many people are very interested in the idea of having their own podcast but feel intimidated by the expected financial and time requirements. Others (like me) are both willing and able but have no idea where to start. It took me roughly six months to go from wanting to start a podcast to publishing my first episode, mostly because I had to figure all of it out as I went along, so, in an effort to save future podcasters from the hassle and time wastage that I went through I thought I would include everything that I have learned here to help others over those first few hurdles and get Trinidad and Tobago into podcasting for good. Most of this is off the top of my head so I will keep updating this as I discover new things. Feel free to add to it in the comments below. What do I need to start my own podcast? 1. Recording equipment (video recording optional) 2. Editing software (video editing software optional) 3. Podcast Host with RSS feed (If you don't have an RSS feed then you don't have a podcast) Each section is covered in a separate comment below so help keep comments organised.
1. CAMPAIGNING IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. Users found violating this rule will be immediately banned
2. Only one account is permitted per user. MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
3. Comments and/or posts that are defamatory, racist or hateful are not allowed
4. Spamming of posts or user inboxes is prohibited.
5. Please do not re-post topics or post topics in the incorrect forums
6. Nudity is prohibited on this website
7. All advertisements for good or services to be kept in the advertisement forums
Read full Terms and Conditions here